- About CPA Global
Contact Us Media Centre Careers Awards History Strategic Alliances Our Offices
- Our Services
Legal Process Outsourcing Patents Trademarks Domains IP Management Software
Doing more for less Get to market faster Manage risk - Corporate Manage risk - Legal Maximising the value of IP Reacting to client needs Scalability and flexibility
- News and Events
Events New Legal Review Media Centre
- Download Centre
White Papers Case Studies Brochures Events Archive Corporate IP Review Legal Strategy Review
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States
We are currently looking for a Paralegal for our Minneapolis office!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops and maintains knowledge of Patent Office Rules and Procedures (US and Foreign).
· Prepares Intellectual Property applications for filing as requested.
· Prepares formal documents, forwards to client for signature and files with various patent offices.
· Reviews office actions and other communications from patent offices and prepares preliminary drafts of responses as requested.
· Corresponds with clients regarding the status of applications.
· Calculates estimates of filing costs.
· Monitors the docket for any due dates.
· Works closely with the docketing staff to ensure all dates are docketed.
· Prepares Information Disclosure Statements (IDS)
· Obtains copies of patents and articles for IDS.
· Conducts searches and researches prior art.
· Communicates with patent examiners and other Patent-Office personnel regarding routine matters as directed.
· Develops and documents client procedures.
· Develops, documents and implements new procedures for sending work to India
Qualifications: The position requires 2+yrs experience in paralegal services – an understanding of Intellectual Property laws and regulations is preferred. Associates Degree.