CPA Global IGNITE! 2019 is now just around the corner and it is set to be special one.
In addition to providing an intensive learning opportunity for CPA Global customers looking to get the most out of our cutting-edge suite of IP tools, with exclusive access to hands-on product training and one-to-one support, this year’s conference will mark a bold step forward for CPA Global.
Earlier this year we urged the IP industry to seize the opportunity to enter the brave world of New IP and embrace the inevitable digital transformation of our industry.
This call to action will sit at the heart of the conference. Our ambition to create a digitised and frictionless global IP system will be central not only to my opening keynote speech, but also to speeches delivered by PwC, Louis Pachebat, the European Patent Office, UK IPO, Finnish PRH, and Timo Helosuo, as well my colleagues Haydn Evans, Jayne Durden and Shauna Osborne in the final keynote of the conference, as well as many others.
We are calling for law firms and corporates alike to adopt New IP and revolutionise the IP industry.
We plan to lead by example, not only by producing the most advanced and intelligent tech capable of assisting clients in their IP journey, but by changing how we structure and organise our own business. The digital transformation of IP requires a fundamental rethink about how an enterprise operates. Business-as-usual is now not enough.
All will be revealed on Monday, before IGNITE! kicks-off…
We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Monaco. IGNITE! 2019 is set to be a fantastic event and I for one can’t wait.
Must-do at CPA Global IGNITE! 2019:
- IGNITE! 2019’s welcome reception – Sip a cocktail at the welcome reception hosted at the trendy Twiga Beach Club. Monday evening.
- 2020-2030: New IP and the decade of transformation – Watch CPA Global’s CEO, Simon Webster, deliver the opening keynote speech discussing New IP and a decade of transformation in the IP industry. Tuesday AM.
- The future role of technology and leadership as digital changes everything – Attend Pierre Legrand’s talk on the digitisation of IP and the blueprint for innovation. Tuesday AM.
- 2020 vision: the move to digitisation – Listen to Sanofi’s Louis Pachebat deliver insights into how his business is preparing for the future of IP. Tuesday AM.
- IGNITE! 2019 gala dinner – Indulge in fine dining and enjoy stunning views over the Jardin du Casino at Salon Méditerranéen to celebrate CPA Global’s 50th anniversary. Tuesday evening.
- Patent office perspective – Hear from John Bambridge, Andrew Bartlett, and Mari Komulainen as they give the patent office perspective on digital transformation and implications for the industry. Wednesday AM.
- The change journey for growth – Discover the views of Timo Helosuo, CEO of Kolster Oy Ab, as he explores the importance of adapting to new industry demands and how firms can reap the benefits of digitisation. Wednesday AM.
Without forgetting some of Monaco’s must-dos:
- Palais Princier de Monaco – Discover the official residence of the Sovereign Prince of the City, Albert II. Built from 1191, the palace retains its charm to this day with its Renaissance interior, flamboyant décor and picturesque surroundings.
- Casino Monte-Carlo – The famed grandiose marble-and-gold Monte Carlo casino is a lavish example of belle époque architecture. This historic venue is not to be missed.
- Musée Océanographique de Monaco – Perched on a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean and home to a 90ft whale skeleton, colourful tropical fish and a shark lagoon pool, the attraction also has rooms dedicated to the history marine biology and the history of oceanography.
- Nouveau Musée National de Monaco – This sophisticated gallery of contemporary art consists of two belle-époque buildings: Villa Paloma and Villa Sauber.
- Jardin Exotique de Monaco – Just a stone’s throw from the Nouveau Musée National de Monaco, the garden is a horticultural masterpiece with an abundance of rare and exotic plants.