Intellectual Property is the business of ideas. So why the lack of imagination when it comes to the digital revolution? The IP industry should be as innovative and pioneering as the inventors it supports, embracing the promise and potential of digital transformation as the opportunity it is.
GET THE WHITEPAPER
This must-read report predicts why 2020-2030 must be the decade of digital for Intellectual Property:
- Old IP versus New IP paradigm shift
- Structural shifts – the global regulatory framework
- The innovators: New IP for corporate IP departments
- Arming the advisors: New IP for law firms
- The IP revolution is here