Domain name management
CPA Global provides a comprehensive Domain Name Management solution and service suite including ICANN’s new gTLD’s. We can register domains for our clients in all of the gTLD’s (generic top level domain; .com, .net, .org etc) and most active ccTLD (Country Code Top Level Domain; more than 200 registries) worldwide on our secure domain name servers. CPA Global Domains Account Managers have extensive experience in the sector and are able to support a broad and diverse array of domain portfolios of varying complexity.
Registration requests can be made on an ad hoc basis or we can construct a registration project where numerous ccTLD’s are required. At CPA Global we pride ourselves in providing a bespoke service, to suit all client requirements and business needs; allowing our clients to make informed decisions relating to their corporate domain portfolio.
CPA Global offers the following services:
- Named Account Management
- Corporate DNS Hosting and DNS Management
- Access and training for The Domains portal
- Strategic Account Reviews
- Anonymous Domain Registrations
- 24 Hour Emergency Technical Support
- Default domain renewals
- Consolidation/ Brand Audit services
- Back Ordering Service (register domain names that are dropped at renewal)
- UDRP and DRP complaints
- Domain Acquisitions and sales
- Corporate Domain Name Policy and Strategy Formulation
- ICAAN policy related links
- ICANN Registrant Educational Materials
- ICANN Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities
CPA Global use Corporation Service Company®, as our sponsoring registrar.
For further information regarding Domain Names, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.