A portfolio diagnostic provides focused analysis of a company's patent portfolio. It can be analysed in its entirety or altered for a specific component.
This type of study is primarily used for leaders in the R&D and IP departments at large and medium-sized corporations.
- Who this type of study can benefit
- When to request this type of study
- The typical structure for a portfolio diagnostic study?
- The critical capabilities behind this study
- What scoping requirements to include when requesting this type of project