Latest version of market-leading SaaS IP management software includes simplified search capabilities, enriched automation and powerful decision support to increase productivity.
ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA and LONDON, UK, 10 July 2019: IP technology leader CPA Global today announces the launch of the newest version (5.6) of its market-leading SaaS IP management solution FoundationIP®. The release introduces significant enhancements including simplified search and visualisation tools, increased flexibility and improved matter relationship management.
FoundationIP is the IP management system trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most innovative companies and the law firms which support them, providing trend-setting functionality when it comes to IP automation, analytics, security, and reliability.
New features and benefits enable users to:
- Take control of your IP assets to support any business need with simplified search functionality and smart filters
- View your global IP protection instantly and easily with new visuals and an interactive family tree
- Quickly understand the term of your IP protection with now included terminal disclaimers and patent expiration information
- Onboard team members quickly with a greatly improved and easily accessible Help Portal
- Increase the ROI on your portfolio by leveraging the seamless integration of FoundationIP and Innography, to bring an internal perspective into context with global patent data.
- Easily share insights with stakeholders to make more informed portfolio decisions, better assess the impact of your IP portfolio, and the contribution of IP to your business.
FoundationIP is a comprehensive software solution to manage all aspects of the IP lifecycle, from idea submission to commercial management, offering best-in-class functionality, scalability, efficiency, and security along with the fastest implementation process on the market. Among its many accolades, FoundationIP was recently awarded the “Leader” badge from business solutions review platform G2 Crowd, which provides real-time and unbiased user reviews to help decision makers objectively assess which software is best for their business.
Venu Venugopal, Chief Product Officer at CPA Global, commented:
“These new enhancements to our market-leading IP management software FoundationIP bring robust new capabilities when it comes to automation, analytics and integration with other CPA Global products. FoundationIP continues to be the platform of choice to help innovative companies and their law firms to reduce IP risk, enhance collaboration, optimise complex global IP portfolios, and offer insights that will drive business growth.”
VP, Global Industry & Investor Relations, CPA Global
+44 7949 293492
Tal Donahue / Etienne Bataille, Infinite Global (UK)
+44 20 7269 1430
Nicole Tackley, Infinite Global (US)
+1 646 893 3086