Innovative platform technology empowers customers to create, manage, protect and optimise their IP portfolios more securely and efficiently across the globe
November 15, 2016 – NASHVILLE: At its Software Summit in Nashville today, IP management and technology company CPA Global® announced the launch of The IP Platform – new technology that enables customers to increase efficiency in global collaboration, and generate unique business insight from IP data.
Reflecting the significant investment CPA Global is making in The IP Platform, CEO Simon Webster shared how the new technology will make greater IP connectivity, integration and collaboration a reality for customers. CPA Global’s continuing innovation in this technology will see the delivery of ground breaking products to expand The IP Platform, transforming the way IP professionals work across the entire IP lifecycle – both today and in the future.
“At CPA Global we aim to empower every IP professional with the technology to better manage, protect and optimise the value of ideas.” said Webster. “The technology that powers our new platform and integrates our solutions is the first step to delivering the future of IP. The IP Platform will provide faster, personalised and simple, seamless access to all our products and services, as well as connecting our customers to each other across the IP world.”
In the face of increasing volumes of work, creating value from IP remains paramount but IP teams continue to wrestle with legacy systems and manual processes that impact agility and make it difficult to extract a joined up view of IP. A recent ‘Technology and IP Management Industry Survey’ conducted by CPA Global revealed that IP professionals recognise the significance of technology in transforming the IP industry:
- More than two thirds of respondents (69%) believe that IP technology will play a larger part in their business in the future
- More than half (57%) of respondents believe the automation of processes using technology to simplify and speed up time consuming tasks will be of increasing importance
The IP Platform is already making this anticipated technology revolution a reality by integrating IP management software, services and insight into one single platform that will empower IP professionals and the business community to more effectively manage innovation. Incorporating all current services and applications - and several innovative new applications - The IP Platform offers:
- Accuracy. Powered by the most comprehensive IP data set available, including Innography’s patent database which updates more than four million records per week and leverages more than 10 million data correction rules.
- Efficiency. An integrated platform where all IP data is automatically validated against patent office data.
- Integration. Incorporating all core functionality required by IP professionals, including filings, renewals, forecasting, recordals and ideas management.
“I have long felt that the IP industry has been starved of the beneficial effects of modern technology.” said Webster. “The IP Platform provides empowering solutions for the key tasks that IP professionals need, supporting customers every step of the way to realise the value of their ideas.”
About CPA Global
CPA Global is the world’s leading IP management and technology company. Trusted by many of the world’s most respected corporations and law firms, CPA Global empowers a global community to achieve excellence in IP management. We support the day-to-day delivery of IP functions and provide the right information at the right time, enabling professionals to make better IP decisions for the future. Our integrated suite of IP software, services and insight is underpinned by an outstanding global team of IP people.
Global PR Director
011+44 7834 020460