MDC, a CPA Global company, launches major update in version 4.9 of its connected IP management solution
JERSEY, 7 OCTOBER 2019: IP technology leader CPA Global today announces the launch of the latest version (4.9) of The IP Management System, the product of a two year investment roadmap into the newest release of the connected IP management solution from MDC, a CPA Global company. IP data is now secured, processes optimised and critical assets fully protected, within a completely redesigned user interface and new features that deliver a significantly enhanced experience for IP departments and law firms.
Built upon the unparalleled power of The IP Management System and incorporating customer feedback, version 4.9 delivers modern software and unified design which minimises distractions and allows easier access to advanced features and modules. The end result is an experience which puts the power of automation and data analytics at customers’ fingertips, and the ability to navigate through workflows faster than ever and complete tasks quickly and accurately, supporting competitive advantage in the world of New IP.
Venu Venugopal, Chief Product Officer at CPA Global, said:
“This major update to The IP Management System is the result of significant, continued investment in our product suite, ensuring future-proof software solutions for customers and creating a connected solution which is, more than ever, centred around the user. The IP Management System 4.9 is specifically designed to fulfil our promise to customers and respond to their evolving needs in the fast-moving world of innovation.”
Among the new features and enhancements, version 4.9 includes:
- Connected Solution: Seamless integration with and easy access to the full suite of MDC applications, including The IP Management System, Connected IP Payments and The Idea Portal.
- Analytics Portal: Providing comprehensive analytics and dashboards which enable customers to put their data to work, gleaning greater insight and empowering them to better manage costs, control risks and maintain control over their IP operations.
- IP Rules: Offering improved access to the industry's most comprehensive rules database, presenting vital information on active cases and enhancing IP portfolio quality.
- Enhanced UI Built on User Centric Design: Utilising a flexible HTML framework which allows access to the system through any browser.
- Enhanced Cloud: Offering customers a modern technology experience with the extensive configurations, advanced database customisations, and integration with other business systems they desire, delivered from a secure, high performing Cloud infrastructure, managed by CPA Global.
“We have created a single connected solution and will continue to integrate with other offerings from the CPA Global suite of products and services. This is a priority for us as we continue to enable our customers with technology and the benefits of automation to help transform the way they manage their IP. New IP, as we call it, will be about easily sifting and analysing data in real-time to deliver unprecedented market intelligence, and harnessing the power of technology to automate and reimagine the process of IP management. The IP Management System 4.9 represents a big step forward in that direction for our customers.” said Venugopal.
VP, Global Industry & Investor Relations
+44 7949 293492
Tal Donahue / Etienne Bataille, Infinite Global (UK/Europe)
+44 20 7269 1430
Nicole Tackley, Infinite Global (US)
+1 646 893 3086